WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Kitchen Halloween Art

This is another cool project that I made for my kitchen.  It sits above my refrigerator.  It is an award box that one of my coworkers got last year.  It was a HUGE BOX for a tie pin!  She asked me if I could make something crafty out of it, and here is what I did.  It had layers to it, so I took advantage of that.  The inner back of the box is a cool paper from My Minds Eye, the "Frightful" collection.  The next layer I did used the Echo Park paper from "The Apothecary Emporium".  Then I added embellishments and created a cool decoration.  I used a crow sticker from Jolee's, a skull bead (unknown), and by Tim Holtz I used a bottle with stickers, a pumpkin, spider and broom.

It was fun and it recycled and I love it.

What do you create with fun boxes?

Have a great day!

Michelle🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment