WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Another Traveler's Notebook!

Good Day!

I have another fun project that took about 5 minutes, and turned out great!  

I love notebooks and I knew that the two lines of products would come together well!

 The notebook cover I found at Michael's is by Molly and Rex.  They have notebooks to go with it, but I already had some I wanted to use!
 I had these great notebooks by the Reset Girl in my stash.  Her new line was coming out and these were being clearanced.
 I was able to fit 5 books in this cover, and there is room to spare.  I love it!
Thanks for coming by, and I hope you have a crafty day!

Michelleđź’•

No comments:

Post a Comment