WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Altered Disk Bound Notebook

I am a planner and notebook junkie, we all know that.  I was at my local Craft Warehouse, and they had a bunch of Carpe Diem planner stuff on sale.  I loved the line that The Reset Girl did and I had some of it already.  I bought more.  Then, while I was at an all day crop with Embellish It! I found a paper pack for the same line.  I bought that too.  This is what I did with some of it.  

I took some of the 12x12 papers, and created covers using my laminator.  I backed the paper with some card stock to thicken it up a bit.  
 Then I simply cut slices up to the holes in the papers, dividers, and die cuts.  I used some Happy Planner disks that I had in my stash.
 Now I have a hybrid Reset Girl-Carpe Diem/Happy Planner notebook, and it is COOL!
 The pages turn excellent on these disks.  It worked out better than I had thought.
 You may have wondered why I just didn't get the planner that Carpe Diem had.  Well, I wanted to try this!!!
 I love the colors and the images.  I love the vintage style.
I have loved the disk bound ever since I discovered it, and now I love it even more!

Have you tried this system?

Michelleđź’–

1 comment: