WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Chicken Wire Picture Display

 I was at Tuesday Morning and found a 12x12" chicken wire square.  I brought it home, thinking that I would do something with it...and I did.
 I had a frame, and decided on these papers from Graphic 45, and in about 30 minutes created this project.
I love how it turned out!  It will look great with a few awesome pictures to adorn it.

I love shopping and finding treasures!

Here is a complete list of the items that I used:

Frame:  K & Co.
Papers:  Graphic 45 "Communique"
Flowers:  Prima
Bling: Eyelet Outlet
Clothes Pins:  Recollections

Here's the best part.  I had all of the supplies except for the chicken wire in my stash.  You just HAVE to have a stash and when the inspiration strikes, you can make beautiful things.  That's what I tell my hubby!!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment