WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Happy Planner Set Up

 I just love working with my Happy Planner.  I thought I would share some of the things I have done to customize it for my needs.  I definitely do not have a very busy calendar, but it is nice to have all of my "brains" in one spot!  Above is a view of my planner.  I got the cute polar bear and penguin printables from Lovely Planner.  I just discovered her site and I love it!  Maddie has a bunch of free planner goodie...so go check it out!
 I really like the planner covers that they came out with!  It really helps to keep things organized and your planner contained.
 I keep a collection of sticky notes and the washi stickers in the front so I can use them in a pinch when I don't have my big tote full of stuff handy.
 Inside the front cover I put this little reminder...
 With my planner this year I am trying something new.  I removed my old tabbed dividers and replaced them with the Happy Planner Pocket Pages.  Then I used my tab punch and created tabs for the pockets.  This is a side view to show how they look, my categories, and that they are a bit bigger than the tabs for the calendar, so it works perfectly.  
 This is just a view of how I decorated a page.  I like that my dividers have pockets!  I can add a lot of things now...which may be a good or a bad thing...HAHA!
 A closeup of my Mailing Supplies divider.  I have labels, stamps, etc. for mailing something in a pinch.

 This is my "Calendar section".  I am trying to add a page for each month.  On one side is a master to do list for the month.  On the other, a tally of "important" things that happened on that date.  I'm trialing this, I don't know if it will be useful to me or not, but it may be a good idea to share that others may like!
 My "To Do Lists/Notes" section.  I keep a variety of papers to add to the weekly pages if I need it.
 I have a "Contacts" section, and I think the pocket dividers will come in handy when I get something I need to add to my section but don't have time yet to do so.  I also added some stickers into my planner for miscellaneous sticker needs.  These are in my "Misc" tab section...
 ...along with more sticky notes, because you can never have too many sticky notes.  
In the back I have some Post-It tabs that I punched.  This way I can quickly add a paper or card to my planner when I don't have a punch handy.  It works very well!  I also found this stencil by Recollections that I am keeping in my planner.  I also added a pen loop so that I can have my basic pens with me...one black, one red and one pencil.  

That's my planner set up.  I will let you know how it works for me.  Go visit Lovely Planner and get signed up to get some awesome freebies.  I love them!

Have an organized day!!!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment