WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Mini Album Challenge for Myself

 I was kinda bored the other day and was trying to do something creative to maybe get my mojo working.  I had made this album a while ago, at the last CK Convention.  It was a kit that I bought, and it turned out super cute, but I had a TON of leftovers.  What to do?
 I dug into my stash and found this mini album with pocket pages by SEI.  I decided to make a mini album, no real theme, but something simple that could be used for any occasion.  I used one of the journaling cards for the title of the album.  I added the teal/glittered paper from my stash to set off the title page, and I added brads from my stash.
 I took one of the pocket pages and my Fuse tool and created a quad-sequin page.  Inside, I took some of the leftover stickers, put them back to back and added them to the sequins.  It turned out really neat.
 I decorated the inside front cover as well, so another picture could be placed.
 I made several pages, but I'm just showing you a few.
 I had a bunch of stuff leftover, including stickers and washi tape!
 This album will be great for a day event, maybe a birthday party.
 I love the colors, and I love that I used up the leftovers and they didn't go to waste.
 I also decorated the back page of the album as well.

Leftovers can make a great second project!

Happy stash busting!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment