WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Christmas Projects

 Yes, it's late, and yes, I'm sorry.  December turned out to be kind of a bust in the crafting department.  My hubby and I both got sick and things just didn't go as planned.  I did manage to make a couple of cute things though.  I thought I would share them with you.  Above is a simple plastic apothecary jar that I filled up with "snow" and a couple of Christmas figures.  It turned out adorable!
 I had this tray by 7 Gypsies forever!  I finally decided to use some Project Life cards and die cuts along with corners by Tim Holtz and make a Christmas tray decoration.  I LOVE IT!
 The Snowman, lights and snowflake are all by Darice.


  The holly on the handle is from something that I can't remember, I saved it "just in case" I needed it.
 A friend of mine gave me this exquisite box.  I decided to make a card holder from it.  I attached the ribbon in such a way so that I could remove it if I want to repurpose it into something else.

 I added a foam core pad to the bottom (not shown) that I covered in Christmas paper.  I added the Christmas balls and fir tree filler, and some card backs by Darice.  My cards will stand up nicely in this and look very awesome!
I saw this idea on the net, and decided to try it.  It is a Christmas Card tree.  The idea is that you are supposed to repurpose old Christmas cards.  I usually do other things with them, so I used Christmas card stock.  You can find the pattern here if you want to try it.    I was able to recreate the shapes on my Silhouette so cutting them out was not a problem.

That's all for today.  Have a wonderful week!
Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment