WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2016

My Happy Fitness Planner

Hi All.  I think this will conclude my Happy Planner Madness for a while...well maybe.  I may have one more thing to show you in a future post or two. (Hee Hee)

 Or should I say that my dog, Ace, wants to show you this planner?  Here he is, with my Happy Fitness Planner.
 I picked this up and, as always, I love it!  There is a calendar and weekly progress spots to journal diet and exercise.
As you can see, I haven't really used it yet, but I have it and they have it UNDATED so I can start any time I wish.  I will be doing it soon, I really need to get motivated, and I think this will help me.  I have an idea of incorporating all of my health and wellness into this planner (things like blood pressure information, my doctor visit information, insurance information, etc.) and creating a Health and Wellness Planner that incorporates the fitness portion of the planner.  This whole project is on my list of to do's.

As always, stay crafty, and organized, my friends!


1 comment:

  1. Your dog, Ace, is adorable. I was just recently checking out this fitness planner also and trying to decide whether to buy it or not. Thanks for showing it. I am leaning towards getting it soon.

    ReplyDelete