WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mermaid Lapghan!

 I have wanted to make one of these ever since I had seen one online.  I love these lapghans and I thought that it would be a perfect story time cuddle blanket for when the grand babies are visiting.
 Here you can see my dog, Ace, testing out the blanket.  It's huge for a doxie!
 I got this picture of me using it.  It makes up as big as you want, so you can make it wide or skinny, whatever you like.  I made it a bit wide, so that I could have a little one on my lap for story time.
The pattern can be found here:  Crocodile Stitch Mermaid Lap Blanket by Felene Grammar

It was fun and challenging to do this stitch, as I had never done it before.  It sure worked up nicely and the instructions are awesome.

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen a mermaid tail blanket before - wow! This looks perfect to snuggle up in while watching a movie or reading a book. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete