WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Baby Afghans

 I was asked by two friends of mine to make some afghans for some cute little babies.  They chose the colors, the yarn and the patterns.  I made them both using Bernat Blanket yarn.  I have to admit I was skeptical at first.  I have never made a baby blanket with anything bigger than worsted weight yarn!
It's a wonderful yarn to work with and it is super bulky so it works up projects quick.  You can find the pattern I adapted for the chevron blanket here.  For the granny square blanket I adapted the pattern that you can find here.

Next week, I have another crochet project to share.  I am most certainly on a roll with creating crochet projects!

Stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment