WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Princess Posse Mini Album

 This is the latest mini album that I have made.  I got the title "Princess Posse" from our oldest son.  He and his wife had their first baby, a girl, and then 9 days later our daughter and her husband welcomed twin girls to the family.  That made three new baby girls pretty much all at once.  Our son was joking about the Princess Posse that we now had, and I figured that it would make a great name for this album.
 I won this album at the Creating Keepsakes Convention last November, from Pinecone Press.  It is the perfect album to put pictures of all three girls during their first year.  I followed the instructions almost completely, but you all know I like to change things up a little.
 Since I have three girls to put in here, I wanted more space, so I created more places for tags to be put, for more pictures and more photos.  All of the ribbons that are sticking out everywhere are actually attached to tags.
 The kit was awesome to work with.  The paper line used was from Simple Stories, Enchanted.  I love it!
 I added embellishments along the way, using some flowers and rhinestones.  On this page I added slides that pictures can slip into.  I left the post it flags in to show you.
 I was thinking of making all of the pictures mats white, but decided to use the colors instead.  I like how it turned out.
 I made the album while Jackie and I were at the Embellish It! crop a couple of weeks ago.  We had a ton of fun!
So, now, all there is to do is to gather up all of my pictures of my little grand-girlies and get them in this album.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to always stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment