WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Crochet Away!

 My mom gave me a Cabbage Patch Twin to keep at my house for the grand babies to play with when they visit.  I felt like little Addison Delaney needed some things to keep her comfy and cozy.  I found these free pattens and I went to work.
 They were all so easy to make, and fun to do.


This diaper is to darn cute!  Hop on over to my Pinterest site, and you can get the links for the patterns for yourself, to keep your little baby doll warm and cozy!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a follower. I love the baby clothes because I crochet blankets etc.for my local Neonatal Unit.
    Thanks for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete