WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Purple Pumpkin


I got an idea from looking at a free flyer from Jo Ann's.  I got a paper mache pumpkin and painted it metallic purple.  I chose purple because I am going to put it in my spooky dining room that is done in black and purple for Halloween.  I had some sequins and rhinestones by Recollections that I used to decorate the pumpkin.  
I adhered ribbons in purple and silver to the top, and then cut out leaves in black shimmery paper and added them to the top by the stem.  I think it turned out super cool.

Stay scary, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment