WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2015

"Click" Album, Part 4, all Done!

 So, here it is, the finished album.  I am so excited about it.  I think it turned out super cute and I just love it.  I love the camera theme, and the colors are awesome.
 The end of the post I will supply a list of what I used for the project.

 I also wanted to add a link to the video I found, by My Creative Spirit, on how to cover rounded corners.  I have never done this before, and wanted to try it for this book.  It worked great!  I am going to have to do that some more.
 Here is the string envelope assembly opened.  I created a journaling card from the paper collection to add to it.  I did one for the back page envelope as well.

 This shows a large tag in the large belly band, and a small tag in the small belly band.  I decorated both sides of this small tag.  The larger ones are blank.

 This is the large tag in the page pocket, covered with patterned paper.
 The folded page opened.  On all of these I covered them with papers and added a small embellishment with stickers.
 The back of the page with its pocket on the left, and the next page on the right. I added a large card stock tag, and a smaller tag to this pocket.  Then I punched a filmstrip piece and glued it to create a smaller pocket on the pocket.

 The back of that page, and the next.  The paper collection had a collection of embellishments that included smaller string envelopes.  I used them throughout.    The mini polaroids are from a DCWV paper collection.  They fit perfectly with this collection.
 I used the filmstrip punch to create a border for this "My Favorites" cut out.

 I am going to try to do a video so that you can see all of the fun in this album.

 Don't you just love the colors?
The last of the 8 pages, and the back cover string envelope.

Here is the list of the supplies I used:

Papers:  "Memories Captured", Fancy Pants; DCWV; October Afternoon; Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Paper Accents
String Envelope Closures:  Melissa Frances
Cards, Stickers:  Fancy Pants
Punch:  Fiskars
Brads:  Unknown
Magnets:  Basic Grey
Filmstrip:  Tim Holtz

Well, that's my album.  What do you think???  I really would love to hear your thoughts!

Stay crafty, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment