WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Everyday Captured, The Folio Album is FINISHED!!!

 Today I am going to show you the final piece of the folio puzzle, the finished piece.  I am so very happy how it turned out…I just love it.  I hope you do too.  I'm sorry it is so picture heavy, but I wanted to show you all just how much I was able to put into this album.
 I decorated it and added some fun elements from the paper collection.  I have enough paper left to decorate after I put pictures in it.



 I used stickers throughout the album with fun words and phrases on them.  It is a simple album, but I wanted it to be that way, I want the focus to be on the pictures.

 The envelope flaps all have stuff in them.  I put pieces of the collection in them, there's plenty of room for pictures and journaling.
 The middle part, all closed up.  The mini tags came with the mini album, so I added them to the bigger tags.  I think it came out cute.

 The waterfall piece was re-configured…but I like it and it turned out great.  I have an idea about a different way to do it…I will work on it and get back to you all.

 I had black photo corners that I used to add a bit of contrast to the photo mats.  A variety of stickers and such also made the file folder pages pop.

 The page with the pocket pages…this turned out cute.  I used the polaroid type cutouts on the other side.


 This bottom blue photo mat is shiny…that's because I used packaging from the stuff that I used for this album.  I love that I can repurpose packaging!
 The back page of the folio…I put a notebook into the pocket.  It has several pages in it for pictures and journaling.
 The back of the folio...
 …the back of the folio opened.  I put file folders in the pocket and there's room for more pictures.  I really love how this album turned out.
Here is a pile of the products I used for the album.  On the left, all of the leftovers from the binding mechanisms, folders, cards and envelopes.  I did pretty good using all of the things I pulled for this project.  Now I have to get the perfect pictures to put into this album.  It turned out amazing.  I hope that I have inspired you to create your version of this album.  Have FUN!

Stay crafty, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Amei! I love it!
    A forma como as abas vão se abrindo e aparecendo mais e mais espaços/bolsos ficou muito legal!
    Parabéns!
    Congratulations!
    Edelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know I livd on the other side of the world but your post has taken 5 yrs to show up on my screen! I love this folder you made back in 2015, just have question, is it brown Manila folders that you have used as your base? They're not shown at the beginning g and as we gave different names for things, I'd like to try and name this album. Thanks for all the great descriptive photos! Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry it took so long to get back to you. There was an update and it messed up my settings, I finally figured it out. So, I did a tutorial on the base, which is made of chipboard and cardstock...you can find it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMQcfopcoXs I hope this helps. Take care!

      Delete