WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Everyday Captured, Another Piece of the Puzzle

 Today I am working on a piece that I am adding to the inside left flap of the album.  I revised one of the binding pieces that I had…then I used pieces of the mini album you see in the next picture.
 I had this mini album in my stash, and I decided to repurpose it for this album.  It is also by Teresa Collins, and the colors will work very well for this project.  It also comes with cut outs and stickers that I can use, so BONUS!  I took off the binding and had the pages.
 I attached the pages to the binding that I altered then covered the binding holes with pieces of papers and pieces of the border strips I had.
 Once the whole piece was done, I put twine behind the piece, and adhered it to the inside left flap of the album, and used the twine to provide a closure.
 These are more pictures of the pages.
 I created a pocket when I attached it to the album, because you can never have too many pockets.
Here is a bigger picture of how it looks in the folio.  I also used some of the pages for tags for the envelope flaps on this page.
 I was left with a couple of plastic pocket pages…I decided to add them to the file folder section of the folio.
 The paper collection had cards for these pockets…PERFECT!  I adhered them to the page by the binding, then covered the binding holes with more border strips.
It looks awesome!!!!!

That's what I have for you today.  I think the next post will be the album all finished, unless I come up with more goodies.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment