WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A project in the works...

I decided to  create my own folio type project, and use my own 
version of the binding mechanism that is based off of the Tim Holtz folio.
This is a project in the works.  I'm doing it on the fly, with no real thought or preplanning of any kind.

I decided to raid my stash and see what I had.
 I added these various envelopes, and card blanks.
 I also had these tags and file folders and this cool pack of envelopes from SEI.

So, I am going to create something.  I don't know how it will look, and I don't even have a paper collection picked out yet.

I will have directions for how I made my folio.  I made it a long while ago.  It turned out pretty cool.  But, until this time, I didn't know what I was going to do with it.  

I will take pictures and document my progress as it happens.  

I hope you will like what I come up with.  

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Could you do a tutorial of this folio? Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete