WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2015

"15 Things" Album

 Several years ago, Jackie and I took this class at the CK convention.  We created this album that is to be all about ourselves.  During the class we made several layouts, but I didn't think there was enough for a full album.  So I decided to make more pages using the leftovers from the kit.  
 15 Family Tradidtions.
 15 Things I do Every Day.
 15 Things I would like to do.
 15 Random things.  This is the last page from the kit.  Below are the pages I created to finish the album.
 15 Things I Like to Eat.
 15 Favorite Movies.
 Top 15 Songs I Love.
 Fifteen Things About My Favorite Holiday.
 15 Obsessions.
This is the insert for the cover of the album.  Now I just have to find the right pictures and fill this album out.  I love how it turned out, and Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 Line is perfect for this album.

Thanks for looking and remember to stay crafty my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment