WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Upcycled Can Lazy Susan

 Here is my version of a tin can organizer.  Because of a recent illness, I have been restricted on what I can eat, so I have, unfortunately been eating a lot of soups.  I had an abundance of cans, and decided to make an organizer for my recipe area in my office.
 It has 7 cans total.  The middle can is elevated on a ribbon spool to make it taller than the rest.  I covered them all in plain white card stock, then I went stash shopping and just decorated the heck out of it.  I had a plastic lazy susan in my stash, and used that as the base.  I punched a paper doily to put on the top of it, and wrapped ribbon around the bottom edge.
The stuff I used to decorate this ranges from Prima flowers to Tim Holtz bottles, to various ribbons from my stash.  I used Recollections bling as well.  I LOVE how it turned out, and it will be really helpful when I sit down to cut out coupons or recipes, or to make labels for the mixes that I make on a regular basis for my cooking.  I have all of my most commonly used tools right there at my fingertips.

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment