WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Another Blotter Project

My desk blotter that I created and blogged about was cute, but I used it and finally it was a mess, so I changed the page, and made this one to use for a while.
These are images that I cut out of magazines and catalogs.  I have a file of these cutouts, I use them in my planners, Smash books, whatever.  I picked these images, thinking that it was super fun and cute.  I just ran the images through my Xyron sticker maker, and attached it to the page.  That's it, now I have another desk pad to use for a while.

Stay organized and crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment