WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Card and Mini Album for a Baby Boy

I made this album for a friend of mine who is having a baby.  By the time this is posted, he will be here.  I made a mini album for his big sister, and this one is for him.

There are a lot of pictures, I apologize in advance.  The base album is by Heidi Swapp.  I made the page inserts from the Echo Park paper collection, "Bundle of Joy".  I used all of the pocket pages that came with the album and made some card stock pages of my own.  Please enjoy.

 I had the medallion in my stash for a long time, and it fit the colors perfectly, so I used it to make a ribbon for the card.


 I had to add another ribbon (attached to the inside back cover) to hold the pages in place, otherwise they "sagged" down when you held the book up.  I think it also added just another decorative touch.





 The big mats fit a 4x6 photo.








She loved the album.  I can't wait to see the little man, and to see his pictures in this album.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment