WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2015

An organizer for my planner stuff

 I saw this idea somewhere, I'm sorry I can't remember where.  But I had some stuff and some time and decided to give it a go.  I made this shelving unit for my organizer shelves by my desk.  It fits my boxes that I have had in my stash for a long time.
 I just used chipboard that I covered in white paper to create the box.  Then I made the shelf supports, and the chipboard shelf pieces.  The shelf slides into place between the supports.
 Here is a picture of the supports without the shelf.  They are all measured to fit the boxes I wanted to put into it.
 Here are the boxes.  I get them at work, and have been saving them for a long time.  They are awesome!  I have used them, decorated, as gift boxes.  I have used them for other storage (of my washi tape collection to be precise).
 They are heavy duty and being all white, perfect for this job.
 I covered them with DCWV papers, and used a Tim Holtz Drawer Label Pull on them.
 Here are the four covered boxes.
 Here they are in the box holder.
 And here they are in my shelving unit.  I think I am going to organize my collection of sticky notes in these.    This was super simple to create, and I had a lot of fun doing it.  I also recycled and organized, and who doesn't love to do that??

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a great idea, and it turned out fabulous.....Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very clever crafter you are - this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete