WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Pretty Little Banner

I saw a printable on Pinterest, From Everyday is a Holiday, that was so cute…these little vintage style food boxes.  They had used them to make a banner, and I decided to do the same.  This is what I came up with.  I bought the burlap pennants from Craft Warehouse.  They were precut, the edges were hemmed and the jute cord already there.  I added all of the embellishments from my stash.  I used gems and buttons, doilies and flowers, mini kitchen utensils and cute little metal embellishments.  It's hanging in my craft room and I love how it turned out.  I'll put close up pictures of the pieces below.  There were two more boxes in the printout that I didn't use, because I only had 8 pennant pieces.  I'll figure out something to do with them!







Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment