WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Finally…I have done the MAKE A MINI ALBUM TUTORIAL, Parts 5 and 6!!! AND 7!!!

I have finally got the videos going again.  YAY ME!!  I did two videos and you can see them if you click the links below.  I cover all of the remaining pages.  I still have a video to do on the back cover piece, and decorating.  But, the base pages are done!!  Thanks for being so patient with me!!

Make a Mini Album Part 5, Pages 2-5

Make a Mini Album Part 6, Page 5

EDITED TO ADD:  

I just finished Part 7, the back cover interactive piece.  Please come and check it out!!  Make a Mini Album Part 7, Back Cover Interactive Piece

If you want to see the other videos, here are the links:

Make a Mini Album Part 1

Make a Mini Album Part 2

Make a Mini Album Part 3

Make a Mini Album Part 4


Stay Crafty, My Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment