WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Button Farm Kit Share

 I bought this kit back in November of 2011.  I have had it half made for about 6 months.  I had to put it away because of the move, but I finally was able to get it finished and off of my "To Do" list.
 The box holds the mini album inside.  It is so pretty!
 I used some scraps from the kit and finished the inside of the box.
 The album is an accordion album, with two mini albums attached to the inside of two pages.  There is a lot of room for pictures in this project.
Check out The Button Farm's page for more kits to purchase.  I have several and I have NEVER been disappointed!  They are remarkable…tons of supplies, excellent instructions.  I will buy more in the future!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love all the bits & pieces on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute project from an adorable kit. Love all the little bits and layers!

    ReplyDelete