WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Another Button Farm Book Share!


 I made this kit…I needed a project to do so that I could get my creative juices flowing.  It has been really hard with the move to get my mojo working again.  I am trying, but I think exhaustion is taking a toll on me.  I love Button Farm kits, and I have several…I thought that I would make one and maybe it would help.  I could be creative by doing one of these fantastic books!  It was so much fun to make!


I love the October Afternoon papers…right up my alley with the whole day planner/work theme.  I was thinking that I would make it into an internet site password keeper…but the pages are so full of awesome (but bulky) embellishments that I won't have enough room for extra pages…so I have to rethink this plan.


It sure turned out beautiful and I loved the complete and super easy to follow directions.  Button Farm knows how to put together a quality kit that is fun and easy to do.

Go check them out…The Button Farm has past kits from their kit club available, and you can enroll in a kit club if you wish.  There are so many awesome kits to choose from!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I tyitally get where you are coming from. Now that my room is sorted and purged, It is like my mojo is afraid to come out as it knows i will mess the room up again! teehee

    Your book is lovely. I actually set a goal earlier this year not to buy consumables till i made 50 cards or projects. It was so easy, I increased it to 50 more...for a total of 100 projects. I have done more but never show my scrapbook pages on my blog (4 privacy). I love the papers you used on this one and the other folder booklet you showed above!

    ReplyDelete