WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wreath Crazy!

 I had two SEI paper crafting kits sitting in my "To Do" box and decided that it was time to make them.  I needed some new wreaths for our door, and these are perfect, I will use the one above starting tomorrow, as it feels "springy" to me.
This one is bold and colorful, and it feels like summer to me.  It was supposed to have a chalkboard banner across it that said "Welcome", but the hot glue gun and the banner did not get along.  So, I decided to bling it up with some Recollections gems.  I like how it turned out!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment