WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Button Farm, June 2011, "No. 2" Album is done! (And an Update)

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to start out with the update first, then to the blog post.  My hubby and I are currently buying a new home!  We have a ton of work to do with all of the new home stuff, the old home stuff, moving, etc.  So…because I need to take a break from crafting and blogging, I will be posting some older projects that I have in my drafts, as new projects are not going to be done right now.  (Although I can't wait to post new projects for my new home!!!)  There may be a little longer gaps in the posting, but rest assured, I will be back as soon as I possibly can…as soon as I get settled into my

NEW CRAFT ROOM!!!!

I hope I can get through the creative withdrawals without too much problem.  :(

OK, wish us luck, and now…on to the post for today!

I made this beautiful book from a kit I bought from The Button Farm.  I have been trying to put together some of my kits and get some stuff done!  I am a terrific craft supply hoarder, and need to get some things made!!!
 I made the pages almost exactly as the directions said, with a couple of my little changes.
This album used an existing album that is covered in different papers by Prima…Gorgeous!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how exciting moving to a new home - hope it all goes smoothly! I meant to comment to your last post re the door wreaths as I think they both look fabulous. I only think of wreaths at Christmas but these could be used for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete