WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

XOXO

On National Scrapbooking Day I went to my local Craft Warehouse, and did a free make-and-take that I wanted to share with you.
It was a simple envelope mini album.  At the store we made the base book and the cover, then they gave us an envelope full of goodies to finish the album at home.  
 I  love the happy colors this album had!  I did add a little of my own card stock for some of the pages, but the rest was part of the make-and-take.
 There are journaling cards for the envelope pockets.

I also used the envelope that was full of goodies to add another page to the album.  I think it will be a cute day mini album, don't you?

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment