WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tag Swap with "Sassy and We Know It" (and a YouTube Tutorial Link)

 My crafty sisters from "Sassy and We Know It" decided to do a tag swap amongst ourselves…and this is what I came up with.  It was to be a "Spring" theme, and we were cutting our tags 6" x 3".
I used papers by K and Company, along with their embellishments that came with the paper line.  I added ribbons, bling and flowers from Recollections.  I used the lace from my stash, and some pearl "ribbon" to decorate it as well.   I made the butterflies with a Martha Stewart layering punch, and added Stickles to create the body of the butterfly.  The Tim Holtz paper clip is there because my tags open up…
I added flowers to the bottom of the tag, but they are adhered so that if the ladies want to place a picture in the tag, they can tuck it under the flowers.  The other tag shows the back.

I also wanted to share with you a link to the tutorial on how I made the pages in my "Bohemian Bazaar" mini album.
The video can be found here, so please go and check it out!!

Thanks for looking, and remember to stay crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment