WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Market Square" Mini Album

 This album, "Market Square", was one of the classes Jackie and I took when we went to the Creative Keepsake Convention last November.  I wasn't able to finish it in class, and I finally was able to get around to putting the rest of it together.
 The kit is by Button Farm.  Check out their site, they have amazing kits!
 The papers are her own line, by Farmhouse.  I love the vintage feel of everything!  I haven't seen the paper line anywhere else but at the convention and in her kits.  I sure hope that my local scrap store will stock them!  They are excellent quality, and the designs are beautiful.

I made the back cover myself.  I like mini's better when the back is also pretty.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment