WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ARC Planner Goodies for You!

 I found the coolest punch the other day at JoAnn's and I knew it would make some cool goodies for my ARC Planner!  It is by EK Success.  It punches out two sizes each of hands pointing, and arrows.  I thought to myself, "Self, this would be cool to make for my planner to highlight appointments."  So, I went to town punching out shapes, using up scraps, and running them through my sticker maker.
I was right, they are COOL!  In the future, I can write the time of the appointment in the shape, which I think will make my appointments stand out.  (I had already written this one down before doing this.)

 I also came up with my little notebook for my purse.  I gathered up my supplies and went to work.  I used a divider for my ARC planner that I no longer use.  I cut it to 3" x 5" and cut my papers the same size.  Then I punched…but here is the cool trick…see below.
 If you have the ARC punch, and you push the paper guide all of the way in, as far as it can go, to the right. When you do this, you get perfect alignment for your 3" end.
 It lines up perfectly, and you get this awesome notebook for your pocket, or your purse.
I used blank paper so that I can write portrait or landscape, then put the papers in my planner where I need them.  I love it.  I have one in my purse, and one in my locker for while I'm at work.

Stay organized, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea!
    I'm always looking for cute little note books. With this you can personalize any way you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas of the punch and the little notebook. I have the ARC planner too, and both of these ideas are great. Thanks for sharing them. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo. I like. I write on 3x5 note cards, and something like this would be perfect for gathering those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo. I like. I write on 3x5 note cards, and something like this would be perfect for gathering those cards.

    ReplyDelete