WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Graphic 45's April Challenge

 This is my take on the Graphic 45 monthly challenge.  The link to the original post and the project sheet can be found here on the Graphic 45 Blog.
 Every month the challenge is to create a mini, using the base book and the paper collection they choose.  You make the mini, upload a picture to their Facebook page, and they choose a winner for a cool prize package.
 The mini is made of file folders and tags.  I added black card stock for photo mats.
 I used a variety of flowers and bling from my stash.  I also made flowers using the add on pieces you can buy for this collection, which is, by the way, the Mother Goose Collection.
 The challenge was to use the Mother Goose papers for a different look, a Spring look.
 I love how it turned out.  The base book is super easy to put together, the project sheet is awesome.
 I added a couple of flip pages.
 The blank spaces are going to be for journaling.

 It is quite a big book!  I am using it for our vacation, which I am currently on, for April.  Hence the name "April" on my cover.


 Lots of pics, I know, but it turned out pretty neat!
 I didn't take the tags out, but the ones on the left are actually "Polaroid" type tags.  The tags used as pages were supposed to be by Graphic 45, but I didn't have any, and my local stores don't carry any.  I am hoping that the Creative Keepsakes Convention I am going to tomorrow with Jackie has them, if they do I am buying them up!
I love the different page sizes and styles.
OK, I'm done.  PHEW!  I hope you liked it.  Go on over to the blog and get the project sheet.  Sign up for the Newsletter to get information on the months to come.  I think I might keep this up!  Wish me luck!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment