WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My New Address Book

 I wanted to start the new year with a new address book.  I wasn't sure what to do and then I realized that I could make one that would be more awesome than anything that I could have purchased anywhere.  And, it would be customizable and FUN to do.  Then, while I was at my local Jo Ann's fabric store, they had these binders and accessories by Basic Grey on sale, 50% off.  That sealed the deal.
 I bought an assortment of goodies, including extra patterned paper, fun page cut outs, pockets for each month and plastic pockets.
Then I sat down at my computer and designed a page to fit into it.  I added stickers to the tabs to maker the sections for my book, and taa daa!  I now have an awesome address book that's new and functional and PRETTY!

I am working on a couple of new projects…

I have come up with a new way to use paper bags in a mini album.

I found a cool new way to use some GIANT envelopes in a mini album.

I created some new planner goodies.

STAY TUNED!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment