WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Life is Good" Mini Album

I just wanted to share with you the awesome little mini album that I made at the last Creative Keepsakes Convention that Jackie and I went to.
 The class was by Embellish It!  I love how it turned out.
 I think that I am going to use it for my Thanksgiving album this year.  It is simple, colorful, and will beautifully display pictures of the day.
 Maybe I'll use my Polaroid camera for the pictures.  Yes, I think I will.  I think that style of picture will fit this album perfectly.

 Isn't this CUTE??!!

 It used the Simple Stories 24/7 line of papers...I LOVE THEM!


It was fun and easy to put together.
This back page is the only page that I created.  I just used the same pattern as the front, but used leftover papers.  I always decorate the back of my albums, as I think they are just as important as the front.

What do you think?

Stay crafty, my friends!!

And...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment