WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

"Tonic" Halloween Album in a Box

 I wanted to share with you an album I made with the kit I purchased from "The Hen's Den." This is a link to their website, but I found this beauty at their booth at the CK convention last year.  I fell in love with it!  (Jeez, I wonder why?  HAHA!)  This is one of the coolest album kits I have ever seen.
 It's all enclosed with a box that you paint and cover with papers.  I added a few of my own stash pieces to it as well, and altered the pages a little bit for my own needs.  But, here it is.  It uses papers from Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium Halloween line.  I LOVE IT!
 The album is attached with a Tim Holtz binding ring piece.
 The inside cover.
 The pages were a little big, I had to cut them down a wee bit, but every box may be a little different, and so it goes.  I also decided to create pockets behind the mats and some of the page elements so that I could have more space for journaling and pictures.
 The pages are constructed as the kit instructed them to be done, except for my pockets.
 LOVE THIS!
 Behind the large panel is open for a pocket.

 I added some embellishments from 7 Gypsies, flowers (Petaloo, Bazzill, Recollections), bling (Recollections, Prima), brads from MME, spiders and glass dome sticker by Jolees, Stickles by Ranger, and distress ink by Tim Holtz.

 There is LOTS of room for pictures and journaling, and plenty of space in the box to house it all.


 This is the back page.
I love this glass dome sticker.  I also added the skull bead from my stash.

I hope you like it!  I loved putting this together.  Hop on over to "The Hen's Den" and check it out...and if you go to a CK Convention, check out their booth.  Amazing!

Stay Scary, my friends!!!

1 comment: