WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Arc Planner Goodness, and a Quick Tutorial


 Good morning.  This is my doggie, Ace, helping with this mornings tutorial and share.  I have recently ordered a few things from Levenger to use in my Arc notebook that I use for my planner.  OK, I also have a project Arc notebook, and a purse sized Arc notebook, and  a couple of others.  Yes, I'm hooked on Arc.  I love them.   But, they have a limited variety of planner/notebook inserts for their books.  I am hoping that more start to come out.  A lot of people make their inserts.  However, when I saw these I knew I needed them.
 They had a great variety of "Apps" for your planner.  They fit PERFECTLY in the Arc.  So, I am adding to my planner awesomeness with these List pages, the Time Map daily inserts, the Smart Tabs, and the Doodler pages.  The list pages come perforated, so you can put them in your planner, and tear out the one side to use when you go shopping.  I have a shopping/coupon book that this is going into.  The Time Map will come in handy for single busy days, as I am a weekly page person.  The Doodler page is just that, blocks of color to go crazy with for jotting or sketching ideas.  I love them!
 With my order I got some 2" and 1/4" discs.  They work perfectly with my Arc notebook covers, dividers, etc.  Arc doesn't carry bigger discs than 1 1/2", so I tried these, and they are awesome.  The 1/4" ones are PERFECT for small notepads to stick in your pocket or purse.  Because I spent enough money, I got their 1,2,3 punch for free.  This baby is going into my organizer bag that I have posted earlier!

So then, I bought one of the new Arc Notebooks with the awesome cover art pages.  Then, I had an idea.  Why waste the cover art when you can use it and see them all of the time as DIVIDERS!!!
 I took a piece of paper in the size of the cover pages.  8 3/4" tall by 6 5/16" wide.  Then I divided it into four sections on what will be the "tab" side.
 Four sections turn out to be 2 3/16" each.
 I used my envelope maker by We Are Memory Keepers, thinking about the  tutorial by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon that I have used here for my Craft Supply Inventory Book, I punched the top edge...
 ...then the first marking for the first tab...
 ...and I got this.
 Then I cut off the excess, which lines up at 3/8" by the ruler...
...And I got the tab.  The teal one is the first one, I just sliced off the edges accordingly to make the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th tabs!

I think this will be my Arc Bill Planning Notebook.  I need a new one for 2014.  I think this will work. I am so excited to be able to use all of the tabs!  It turned out quite lovely, and I think it will work beautifully!  

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, look at Ace; I just love your adorable fur-baby!!!

    Great project and I love how you put your Arc book together.

    Hooked huh?!!! LOL! Must be fun!

    ReplyDelete