WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I made an album from a kit!

Hi all!  I am sharing with you today an album that I made from  a kit I bought last year at the CK convention that Jackie and I went to.  The kit is by Becca from Amazing Paper Grace.  I found the kit in the booth for Button Farm, and immediately snapped it up.  It came with stamps and a set of Spellbinders dies to help make the project.  I can't find the kit online anywhere...sorry about that.  But if you do find it, buy it, it is so darn cute.

So, without further ado...here it is.

 The covers are made with paper bag pieces with the handles, wrapped around chipboard.  The pages are made with patterned papers, and created to make pockets.
 Every page has a tag that has seam binding tied to it.
 All of the postage stamp frames are adhered on the bottom, with the photo turn on the top holding them closed, until you put the pictures you want into the album.
 One of the pages has a side pocket that houses a mini book within this mini album for more pictures.
 I love the papers in this collection...so fun!


Well, that's it...I hope you like it, I sure do.  I want to use this as a day journal.  Now I just need to plan a day trip!

Stay crafty, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. loved it...thank you for sharing it with us. i love Becca's work...she has a knack with paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing album!!!

    I love Becca; I visit her often at her blog and on youtube -- she's a great cardmaker and I admire her work.

    Of course, I admire yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete