WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

I fixed my Arc Planner

OK, so this has always bugged me.  I love my Arc planner, don't get me wrong, but what I didn't love is that the divider tabs are not long enough to extend past the pocket pages.  I don't know about you, but I like to have a pocket page in the section it belongs to, and to not be able to see the dividers was a pain.

I fixed it.

 Michael's was having a clearance on the dividers for their line of "Smash book" products.  They measure 6 1/2" wide (not including the tabs) x 8 3/8" tall.  So, I just cut a little off of the side, making them 6" wide (not including the tabs),  punched them with my Arc punch...
 ...and now I have divider pages that extend past the pocket pages, and not past the covers!
Look how pretty, I can see all of my tabs and get to each section quickly!  The labels that came with the Arc dividers fit into the new ones perfectly.  I used the same colors and there you have it.  I am so much happier with this!! YAY!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment: