WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Flip Mini Album!

I'm here to share a mini album I made using a video tutorial by Angelwings 14100 on You tube.  You can find her video by clicking the link...it is awesome and it worked up super easy.  It is full of places to put pictures in, and is perfect for my pictures of the Sisters Quilt Show that I went to with my wonderful mom!
 She calls this a "flip mini" and you will see why.  There are all sorts of flips and pages and pockets to use.  This is the first page opened...
 ...the left side opens (held closed with a magnet) to reveal another pocket..
 ...and then opens again toward the left to show yet another set of pockets.  This is only the first page!
 The middle section has a gatefold page that holds shut with a tab insert, and it is genius how she created this!
 This middle section gatefold opened.
 Then the middle section opens to the left to reveal waterfall pocket pages.
 Each page has a pocket on the front and a mat on the back.  The "pink" area can be used for journaling.  Then, there is the far right side of the book.  It has a pocket for a long tag.
 This page opens again to the right, to reveal another pocket assembly, that is closed by a magnet...
...then opens for more picture pages.

I used a paper pack by Cosmo Cricket.  I unfortunately can not recall the name of it.  I found it on clearance at Tuesday Morning for super cheap, and it is perfect for quilt show pictures I think. The paper pack came with all of the embellishments as well.  I also used Bazzill cardstock and distress ink by Tim Holtz.

Please go and check out her video, and have fun making it!!  I know I did!!

Stay crafty, my friends!!


2 comments:

  1. Love-love your flip album!!! Great pages and great choice of colors and the papers used. As always, another super album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific little album. The papers you used are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the link. Helen

    ReplyDelete