WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

One More Sticky Note Page

Yep, another sticky note page.  I think I'm on some sort of obsessive thing with these.  

I was at a book sale fundraiser at my work, and I spied these sticky note sets...they were VERY inexpensive, so I got them.

 I love this one, pink and black...what's NOT to love.  
 This one was just plain cute.  
 I love the simple design, and the fun colors.
OK, now on to my obsession.  I decided to do another sticky note page.  I did not, however, make them and photocopy them.  I just stuck them right into my planner.  I added some stitching lines to help the white spaces stand out a bit better.  Layer, layer, layer.  And, taa daa...my page for the week was done.  

Thanks for looking, and remember...

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment