WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mother's Day Cards, better late than never! And...Announcements!!!

Before I get started with this blog post, I have a couple of announcements that I want to share with you all.  

First, Father's Day will be celebrated with the creative geniuses of "Just a Few Friends" On June 8th.  Please make sure you stop by and see what we all have done for the Daddy's in our lives!

And Second, on June 15th there will be another special blog hop.  I can't divulge all of the details, but to say that I am now also part of a group called the "Sassy 5" and we are going to be celebrating a brand new and AWESOME release of something you won't want to miss.  We are working with Elsa, of Just a Few Designs, and she has a super special, awesome and wonderful surprise for us all!

And now, for the blog post!

 Here are the Mother's Day cards I came up with this year.  Yes, between me and my hubby, we have 4 mom's!  We love them all so very much!   I bought a card kit from my local scrapbook store,
A Joy Forever.  Follow the link and you will get her directions for the cards on the blog that they just started!  Joy created the designs, made the kits, and I LOVED IT THE MOMENT I SAW IT!  I did some tweaking to the cards for the Mother's Day cards, buying some dimensional stickers that matched the paper line.
 The paper line is Knee Highs and Bow Ties by Basic Grey and it is soooooo cute!  I also found out, because of the goodies in this kit, that the "candy dots" by My Mind's Eye are a MUST HAVE!  I went out and bought 4 packages of several different colors!

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day, and remember...Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment