WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tall Skinny Mini, Pages 9, 10 and Binding!!!


Hey everybody.  I just finished the video for the last two pages and how to bind them!!!  WOO HOO!  I have the video on YouTube, so go on over and check it out!!!  The next video will be all of the tags and goodies to put in the pages we created!!  Then will come the decorating and embellishing!  I'm so happy, this is almost finished!  Now...what do I do with the book I am making during this whole process...any ideas??

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

4 comments:

  1. I'll go check out your video!

    I'm still so intimated when it comes to trying to do a craft video eventhough I have everything needed... oh, well, I guess that's why I appreciate yours and all your sharing!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!!! It is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my book today and have had SO much fun! Thanks for the fab videos!! Very easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have i spired me to get started and make one of these album, I wanted to thankyou for producing such an informative series of videos I really like the way you showed each page step by step, it makes it look"easy" .

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete