WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

2012 Christmas Cards!

Well, here they are...my Christmas cards for 2012.  I have been making my cards for several years now, and this year's design is super fun and easy to do.

 I used the tutorial I found here on Bobbi's Treasure.  She adapted the triple stamp layered card to use paper instead, and I used her measurements on my Gypsy/Cricut to create my own cut file for them.
For the center of each card I punched a snowflake using a Martha Stewart punch, and tied a string by Lion Brand around them.  Inside, which of course I didn't take a picture of, I stamped with a stamp that says "Happy Hollydays".  I was able to get 4 cards from each set of one sheet of patterned paper and one piece of card stock.  These pieces were then adhered to a standard greeting card.

I had a lot of fun doing this.  And, since I am not a HUGE stamper, I got the same kind of look with my papers.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment