WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good Morning!

I just wanted to say hello to all of you and let you know that I am still here!  A lot has been happening and I wanted to let you know what's going on.

Jackie and I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Seattle last week...and did we have a blast! We took classes and did make-and-takes, and did the Friday and Saturday night crops.  I am still unpacking from that adventure, and I have some pictures to share later.  I bought some awesome new supplies and I can't wait to start crafting!  I will also share the projects that we made in our classes which include an album on the numbers that are important in our lives, a Smash book creation (that I am using for my craft room remodel this year), and a Button Farm mini that is tooooooo cute for words.

Friday, I am in another blog hop with the "Just a Few Friends" crafting group that is lead by Elsa from Just a Few Designs.  I hope to see you here.  We are doing a Thanksgiving/Fall themed hop, and I have come up with a cute little project that is not only pretty (at least I think so....) but also useful for the busy Thanksgiving feast...are you curious?  You have to wait until Friday.  Please join us.

I am currently working on a few projects that I will be sharing soon. I have a mini album that I have come up with and after I put on the finishing touches I will share and do a tutorial on how I made all of the pages...the album has 8, but I have 4 more designs that I will do tutorials on.  I can't wait to share it, it is definitely different than some of the albums I have done in the past.  I used Graphic 45's "Old Curiosity Shop" papers, and it is GORGEOUS!

Another project is a sort of "November Daily" that I am creating using the YouTube tutorial's by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon.  She is doing a December Daily project, but I need one of these for November...I am planning on using it for all of the November activities that my family has...My CK trip with  my BFF, Jackie; my birthday; my youngest son's birthday; and Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to share it with you!  Please check out her blog for the videos!!!  As I copied the link to Kathy's blog for you, I see she has posted part 7...Guess what I will be doing later today!!??  I also am finishing up on a vacation album from September, also using one of Kathy's tutorials.  Sometimes I am the queen of multiple projects, but I can't help it, I get tooooo excited sometimes.

And last, but NOT least...I did a tutorial here for folded Christmas trees back in December of 2010.  I have noticed that it has become quite the pinned post on Pinterest lately, and I want to thank everyone for that!!!  I am super excited and pleased that lots of folks have found that tutorial to be helpful!  That is why we are here, to create and share and have fun.  Thank you so much for supporting us, we really do appreciate it!  And, please, if you make projects using this tutorial we really want to see, so please leave a comment and let us know if you post it so we can check it out!!!

So, please, stay tuned. I have a lot of fun stuff ahead!!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!!!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment