WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Diaper Cake for Becca

One of our friends that we work with is expecting a baby boy in December...and we are having a shower for her at work.  I was asked to make her a diaper cake.  Here it is!
 I was trying to go with a primary color theme for the goodies I bought.  I also did a rectangular shape to the cake.  The first one I did was circular, and I wanted to try something different.
 I used two receiving blankets as "icing" of the first two layers.  The binkies are looped through the loop of a bib that is tucked between the layers.
 The side view.
 The back view.
Kind of a top down view.  I used a toy that attaches to a stroller as the cake "topper".

Stay crafty, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...looks good. I have only done the round cakes but I think I like this retangle better. I love that you can ice it with the blankets!
    This diaper cake turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you . . . and I am so HAPPY that I did! Your journal pages and your paper crafts are amazing. I can learn so much from you . . YOU ROCK!!!
    I am hooked, just reel me in.

    Your newest blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete