WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kitchen Journal

 It all started when I saw this calendar for $2 at  Michael's.  I instantly had a little idea in mind.  I created some card stock pockets, then cut the calendar apart.
 I adhered the pictures to the pockets (that's what binds them together).

 I have a book with 13 total pockets.  I think I may do a sort of junk journal for 2013.  I am planning on saving shopping receipts, shopping lists, new recipes tried, take out menus, etc.  I am just going to fill it with random goodies that are food related.
I used the cover of the calendar for the spine and the title for my little junk journal.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love it!! How simple and lovely and a place to stick those little pieces throught the year!!

    ReplyDelete