WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

BOO!

I love Halloween, and I have already started making new Halloween decorations.  It is never too early to start planning for Halloween. So what that I started making things in August?  I can't help it, it has always been my favorite holiday.  I have cooked up several new goodies for my decorations.  This is the first one.  I usually start posting this in October, but what the heck, its close enough!
I had some dowels, dowel toppers and some wooden spools.  I glued then together, then painted them black.  I used papers from K and CO. and Tim Holtz to make the banners.  The bottles are also Tim Holtz.  I labeled them and filled them with Stickles.  The hat on the middle spool is a button, and the skull is a bead.  The picture is a lenticular sticker on a frame that I made for it.  The sticker is by Recollections.  I finished it with Making Memories paper around the spools.  These are going to sit on my mantle.  What do you think?

Stay Scary, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment