WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Art Journal Pages 7 and 8

I know it's been a long time since I have done any art journal pages.  I had a break in the action with the new craft room move.  But, I thought I would finally share a couple of pages I did before I moved into my new space.

This page was inspired by the songs I heard on the way to a doctor's appointment.  We have an awesome station that "plays everything."   I used water color markers to color the page.

This page was a MESS!!!  I tried some paint splotches and it just was NOT TURNING OUT WELL!  I decided to use black gesso over it, then I got the idea to use a bamboo skewer to scribble while it was wet, showing the paint underneath.  I then used a silver pen and some old scrapbooking lettering for the words.  I don't know if I like it, but it was sure better than what I had started with!  The lettering I used is soooooo "old school scrapbooking" but I didn't know what else to do.  Maybe the next page will be better.  I can't even believe I am showing you all this!!!

Stay Crafty, and keep trying,  My Friends!

2 comments: