WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mini Notebook

I found this tutorial on Jennibellie's blog, and made this for myself.  I don't know what I am going to put in it yet, but I had some scraps, I had some time, and I think it turned out super cute!
I made it from a recycled bar soap box, so it is small, but the spine is wide, so there is definitely room to expand in it.  I used some of my homemade washi tape and come bookbinding tape for the spine.  The closure is a 7 Gypsies elastic closure.
My pages are sewn in with red embroidery floss. I have some bigger boxes...guess what that means?

Go check her tutorial out, its awesome!

Stay crafty, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. How creative!!! It looks awesome; I'll have to check out the tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    Dropping in also because I just wanted to say "hi"!

    ReplyDelete